Friday, July 27, 2012

LET'S DO THIS!!!

So here goes...this is it!  My hosting reel is FINALLY complete and the finishing touches are being put on my website at this very moment.  What better time that the present than to write my FIRST EVER blog?!?  I've been lying in bed all morning emailing my website designer and as I look at myself I realize I'm wearing one of the many Expedition Impossible shirts that have somehow made their way to my "gym clothes" drawer.  (I should probably point out that there is a very good chance this particular shirt has never even seen the inside of a gym...but it goes in the "gym clothes" drawer nonetheless).  It's so appropriate that as I'm about to dive into this new & exciting chapter in my life that I happen to be wearing this shirt (the universe is sending me a msg).  While reality TV is fun & it's cool to get recognized every now and then (people usually tell me they loved me on The Amazing Race...smh)...the actual time we spent in Morocco has changed my life forever.  I returned with this burning desire to do something more with my life.  It's a desire that has come & gone over the years, but one that has been there since I was a little boy growing up in Celina, Ohio.  As 2012 kicked off, I made a sincere promise to myself to chase my dreams with an unabashed spirit & desire to succeed that I'd let slip away in the past.  NOT THIS TIME!  I WILL be a successful television host, I WILL change lives & I WILL BE HAPPIER THAN I'VE EVER BEEN!  My life is an open book & I hope to make you laugh...to make you think...and to make you want more out of your life as well as we go on this journey together!  This is it people...no time but the present.

"YOU ARE NEVER GIVEN A DREAM...WITHOUT ALSO BEING GIVEN THE POWER TO MAKE IT COME TRUE!"

Time to be my own fairy godmother...I've got some pretty big dreams!

2 comments:

  1. I have been following your progress... Congrats on everything that is coming your way. YOU WILL be a successful television host, YOU WILL change lives & YOU WILL BE HAPPIER THAN I'VE EVER BEEN!

    I believe in you just as much as you believe in yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you...soooo sweet. Just made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete